The Parent Portal provides information about your child's life at TKA.
Our Parent Portal is provided by our school information management system partners, Arbor. You are able to do the following things in the Portal:
- View your child's attendance.
- Use the portal's messaging to report your child's absence from school.
- View house point totals and the detail for each one awarded by clicking through.
- View any behaviour incidents and the details for each one by clicking through.
- See your child's timetable.
- View and edit your personal details and those of your child.
The Portal is available through a web browser (Chrome is recommended). You can access the same information on a mobile device using the Arbor app on Google Play or the Arbor app on Apple App Store.
The Kingston Academy Parent Portal (Web)
Please use the in-app messaging facility in the portal and mobile app only to report your child's absence from school. For all other enquiries, please use our general email address firstname.lastname@example.org.